Maintenance or Warranty?
Wondering if your issue is covered under your home warranty or if it’s considered regular homeowner maintenance? We’ve compiled a list of the most common requests for services and categorized them as covered by your home warranty, or a homeowner maintenance responsibility. Still have questions? Let us know, and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
- No heat or air conditioning
- Gas smell in the home
- Sewer backups
- Water leaks that cannot be turned off at the source*
Emergency items include anything to do with water or electrical issues.
*Emergency water leak: Major water coming from walls, floor, etc.
Non-emergency water leak: Toilet leaking but can be turned off at the waterline.
Have an emergency issue? Email us using the email listed for your Customer Care team below, and submit your claim through the online portal.
- Adjusting your sprinkler heads for better coverage
- Proper landscape watering and yard maintenance
- Accidental cutting of sprinkler, phone, or cable lines
- Concrete cracks
- Changing HVAC filters and vacuuming air vents regularly
- Interior and exterior caulking
- Paint touch ups from normal wear and tear
- Grout cracks
- Rodent or insect problems
Meet Our Amazing Customer Care Team
North Meridian Team
Star Eagle Team
South Ada Team
Canyon County Team
Boise, Mountain Home & Twin Falls Team
All warranty items must be submitted through the warranty portal online.
But if you have any questions, we are open Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm. You can contact us via email or phone! See below for contact info!