Live by Location
The best communities in the Treasure Valley are ready and waiting for you! Select a city below to learn more about what makes it so special and start falling in love with your possible new location.View New Homes
Payments starting at $1,056/mo.*
The capital city of Idaho is one of the safest, most affordable and fastest-growing cities in the entire nation. The aptly named “City of Trees” is home to countless activities and opportunities that bring people from all over the world to visit and stay. Get ready to explore.
Why We Love Boise
- An active and inviting Downtown community
- Nationally recognized restaurants, wineries and breweries
- Easy access to multiple entry points along the Boise River Greenbelt
- Proximity to Boise State University and other academic institutions
- Arts & Culture on display at the Morrison Center and Boise Contemporary Theatre
Payments starting at $1,008/mo.*
Meridian is the second largest city in Idaho, the fastest-growing city in the state, and is estimated to be among the fastest-growing cities in the entire country! Meridian boasts many opportunities to enjoy the outdoors, a robust arts and culture scene, local shopping, upscale dining, and much more.
Why We Love Meridian
- Julius M. Kleiner Memorial Park is a beautiful, well-maintained park
- Great dining and shopping can be found at The Village at Meridian
- Rev your engine at the Meridian Speedway’s outdoor racetrack
Payments starting at $929/mo.*
Caldwell is Idaho’s 6th largest city and with good reason! Caldwell is home to the College of Idaho, J.R Simplot (potatoes!) and the infamous Indian Creek Plaza, where there is always something fun going on.
Why We Love Caldwell
- A popular and inviting city
- There’s always something to do
- Host of the Caldwell Night Rodeo (a nationally ranked top 5 event)
- Wine and Dine at the many wineries.
Payments starting at $922/mo.*
Located 20 miles west of Boise, Nampa is the largest city in Canyon County and the third largest city in Idaho. The city is highlighted by a renovated, thriving downtown area, an abundance of parks and recreation areas, and some great options for food and entertainment.
Why We Love Nampa
- A newly renovated and bustling downtown area
- Close proximity to Boise and the rest of the Treasure Valley
- Access to a sprawling network outdoor greenbelts and trails
Payments starting at $1,291/mo.*
Nestled in the heart of the Treasure Valley, Eagle is a fast-growing city with a commitment to quality of life, education, and strong community ties. The city’s fast growth, along with its close proximity to Boise and Meridian, means it’s a bustling area full of every modern amenity you could hope for.
Why We Love Eagle
- Enjoy the outdoors at Eagle Island State Park
- Close to multiple university campuses including Boise State
- Celebrate the city each year during the Eagle Fun Days festival
Payments starting at $1,053/mo.*
Nestled inside of bustling Ada County, Kuna lies just 18 miles southwest of Boise, the state’s capital. Kuna is estimated to be one of the fastest growing cities in Idaho. On average, housing prices in Kuna are also the most affordable in Ada County, without sacrificing any of the quality of life the Boise metro area is known for.
Why We Love Kuna
- Easy access to outdoor recreation along the Snake River
- Close proximity to Boise and the rest of the Treasure Valley
- Celebrate the city each year during Kuna Days
Payments starting at $989/mo.*
Star is Idaho’s up and coming city. The land in Star is made for farming and agriculture. Star is filled with the nicest people who you’ll definitely want to spend your time with and check out Downtown Star.
Why We Love Star
- Near the river
- Large lots
- Friendliest of people to be your neighbors
Payments starting at $812/mo.*
Welcome to Middleton! It is the oldest settlement in Canyon County and gets its name from being the midpoint between the old Fort Boise and Keeney’s Ferry. Living in Middleton means lots of wide open spaces and outdoor activities. Check it out!
Why We Love Middleton
- Annual Harvest Festival
- Wide open spaces and rolling hills
- Only 35 minutes to Downtown Boise
Payments starting at $789/mo.*
In Mountain Home, you get a small town feel with big city attractions. Mountain Home has unlimited access to outdoor activities. You can make day trips to Boise, but the scenic views and sand dunes will make you want to stay right at home, in Mountain Home.
Why We Love Mountain Home
- Outdoor enthusiasts dream
- Air Force Appreciation Day
- Fishing Destinations
Payments starting at $876/mo.*
Located right on the Snake River Canyon, Twin Falls is proud to be known for many things. At the top of the list has to be that this is where daredevil Evel Knievel jumped across the canyon is 1974. Aside from that, Twin Falls really does have it all.
Why We Love Twin Falls
- The breathtaking Shoshone Falls
- Zip Line across the Snake River
- It’s just a short trip to either Boise or Sun Valley.
CBH Homes Living Large
Your dreams are big. It’s time to start living bigger.
No need to schedule ahead. No need to peek into windows. Get on-demand access to a CBH Homes' model using your phone, today!Tour Today!
Love, CBH Homes Commercial
Here at CBH, we know during challenging times, some dreams just don't stop. That's why we are here to support our community.A Note to Our CBH Family
Click, drag, visualize and play!
Introducing the CBH Interactive Furniture Planner, where you can start to visualize and imagine how your current furniture (or new) will look and fit in your new home!Get Started!
Buy Your Home Online
Why wait? Now with CBH Homes Buy Online, you can reserve your home anywhere, at any time. It's easy as 1, 2, 3, SOLD! No more missing out on your dream home, get it now.Start Shopping!
*Based on 30-year fixed term, 20% down payment, a rate of 2.5%, and does not include property taxes and insurance. The actual payment obligation will be greater. Assumes a 720+ credit score, a rate of 2.5%, APR 2.628% as of August 10th, 2020. Rate and payment information is provided by Premier Mortgage Resources, NMLS #1169. Premier Mortgage Resources is not affiliated with CBH Sales and Marketing and is provided for informational purposes only. Contact Mandi Feely- Swain, NMLS #38490 at www.TeamMandi.com to find out more about programs to suit your needs. Credit on approval. Terms subject to change without notice. Equal Housing Lender.