If you’re having an issue in your home, lean on us. We’re here to help and committed to giving you the best service possible to resolve your concern quickly.
We strive to complete your warrantable service repairs within 7-10 business days after your request is received and your warranty eligibility is confirmed. To do this, we ask that you submit your warranty claim when you are available for an initial inspection within 2-3 business days after your issue is submitted. We also request that you are available for a full day for warranty service to be conducted within 7-10 business days after your inspection. UPDATE - see below for important season tips for watering and air conditioning.
If you are experiencing a warranty emergency, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and then submit your claim. Also, contact the appropriate subcontractor from your subcontractor list, or from the sticker on your water heater and furnace, if applicable.
Submitting your warranty request is easy and can be completed in just 5 simple steps. To get started, click the “Submit my request” button below to submit your warranty requests at any time, day or night. Click here to view a quick video on how to submit your warranty requests, or follow the instructions below.
- Log in to your account here - http://cbhhomes.punchlistmanager.net/ - or click the button to the right. Click here to watch a quick video on how to login.
- Username is the primary homeowner's email address.
- Password is the house # of your address and your last name with the first letter capitalized (ie. 1977Barton). Password can be changed after initial login.
- Click Submit Claim in the top bar.
- Select the type of issue you are experiencing.
- Select the area of your home with the issue.
- Select the issue category.
- Add your comments and any photos.
- Click the submit button at the bottom.
Maintenance or Warranty?
Wondering if your issue is covered under your home warranty or if it’s considered regular homeowner maintenance? We’ve compiled a list of the most common requests for services and categorized them as covered by your home warranty, or a homeowner maintenance responsibility. Still have questions? Let us know, and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
- Adjusting your sprinkler heads for better coverage
- Proper landscape watering and yard maintenance
- Accidental cutting of sprinkler, phone, or cable lines
- Concrete cracks
- Changing HVAC filters and vacuuming air vents regularly
- Rodent or insect problems
- Interior and exterior caulking
- Paint touch ups from normal wear and tear
- Grout cracks
- Faucet water leak
- Sprinkler system not working
- Sewer blockages
- No power to the house
- No heat or air conditioning
- Gas smell in the home
- Water leak on supply line
Top 10 Warranty Solutions
- My sprinklers won’t turn on.
Make sure you check if the pressurized irrigation to the communities has been turned off for the season. If it has, be sure not to forget to blow out your sprinklers in order to avoid damage from frozen lines.
- My outside lights are not working.
Have you tried to change your light bulbs and cleaned off the sensor?
- My (kitchen/bathroom/garage/living room) outlets are not working.
Have you checked the breaker out in the garage to make sure it did not accidentally get tripped? If the breaker has not been tripped, have you checked the GFI on one of the outlets to make sure it was not tripped? Check out our video section for a helpful video that will show you how to check the GFI’s on your outlets.
- My yard is flooding and I think the grading was done wrong.
How often are you watering? How often is your neighbor watering? It is possible that what you are experiencing could be an overwatering issue. Try talking to your neighbors about watering times and make sure you are both not over-watering. If you both turn down your watering amounts and your yard is still flooding, let us know and we will look into it for you!
- My sprinklers are not covering my entire yard and some parts of my lawn are dying.
We suggest that you try to adjust your sprinkler heads to add coverage to the areas that need it. Need some coaching? This helpful video will show you how to adjust your sprinkler heads.
- The water that comes out of my faucets is way too hot!
Have you adjusted your water heater? There is a video on this page that will show you how to adjust your water heater.
- The water pressure to my sprinklers is very low.
Have you cleaned out the filters on your sprinkler heads? Sometimes this simple step can solve the problem and increase your water pressure.
- My (dishwasher/stove/microwave) appliance is not working properly.
If you are within your one-year warranty, please submit a warranty claim online by clicking here. If you are outside of your one-year warranty, contact the manufacturer, or email email@example.com for contact informaiton and next steps.
- My garage door won’t open/shut…or it goes half way up/down and then goes back up/down?
Try checking your sensors to make sure they are lined up and nothing is blocking them or the door’s movement.
- I have a warranty claim. What should I do next?
Click here to fill out a warranty request now.
How-To Maintenance Videos
Keep your home in tip-top shape. These home care videos are designed to provide peace of mind when you run into some of the more common household maintenance issues. Next time your sprinkler head is watering the sidewalk or your furnace filter needs changed, you’ll have a quick video to guide you through it.